Chip type: RaEx-1_0-st-v1
Rat Exon 1.0 ST Array
Affymetrix press release: First quarter of 2006.
As with Human Exon 1.0 ST array, we have created versions of CDFs based on Affymetrix's annotation 'level' as given in the NetAffx probesets csv file (see http://www.affymetrix.com/analysis/downloads/current_exon/). Consult the Affymetrix documentation for how these levels of annotation were designed.
NetAffx (R1) 18 Jul 2008 created by Mark Robinson (WEHI/Garvan)
- RaEx-1_0-st-v1.cdf.gz Binary version of the unsupported CDF file (shown above) from Affymetrix. 1,065,076 units each representing a probeset, no grouping.
- RaEx-1_0-st-v1,coreR1,A20080718,MR.cdf.gz Core probesets only. 8,608 units/transcript clusters, 91,995 groups/probesets.
- RaEx-1_0-st-v1,extendedR1,A20080718,MR.cdf.gz Extended
- Core probesets: 19,970 units/transcript clusters, 226,586 groups/probesets.
- RaEx-1_0-st-v1,fullR1,A20080718,MR.cdf.gz Full+Extended+Core probesets: 203,975 units/transcript clusters.
- Product page
- Support Materials (Library files w/ CDFs, probe sequences etc.)
- Public data sets: Tissue / Mixture / Colon Cancer datasets
- dChip data files: gene & genome information files