Chip type: MoEx-1_0-st-v1
Mouse Exon 1.0 ST Array
Affymetrix press release: First quarter of 2006.
> cdf <- AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType("MoEx-1_0-st-v1") > print(cdf) AffymetrixCdfFile: Path: annotationData/chipTypes/MoEx-1_0-st-v1 Filename: MoEx-1_0-st-v1.cdf Filesize: 274.30MB Chip type: MoEx-1_0-st-v1 RAM: 0.00MB File format: v4 (binary; XDA) Dimension: 2560x2560 Number of cells: 6553600 Number of units: 1257006 Cells per unit: 5.21 Number of QC units: 0
The above displays the default CDF for this chip type. There exist several custom CDFs, among some are listed below, that are likely to be more appropriate for your analysis.
- MoEx-1_0-st-v1,HB20100926.acs.gz - Aroma Cell Sequence (ACS) annotation file mapping cell indices to 25-mer sequences and target strandedness. Sources: Affymetrix probe_tab file. The latter provides only 4,779,314 (72.9%) out of 6,553,600 sequences; please help us find the sequences for the remaining probes. Created by: Henrik Bengtsson, 2010-09-26.
As with Human Exon 1.0 ST array, we have created versions of CDFs based on Affymetrix's annotation 'level' as given in the NetAffx probesets csv file (see http://www.affymetrix.com/analysis/downloads/current_exon/). Consult the Affymetrix documentation for how these levels of annotation were designed.
NetAffx (R1) 18 Jul 2008, created by Mark Robinson (WEHI/Garvan)
- MoEx-1_0-st-v1.cdf.gz Binary version of the unsupported CDF file (shown above) from Affymetrix. 1,257,006 units each representing a probeset, no grouping.
- MoEx-1_0-st-v1,coreR1,A20080718,MR.cdf.gz Core probesets only. 17,831 units/transcript clusters, 224,053 groups/probesets.
- MoEx-1_0-st-v1,extendedR1,A20080718,MR.cdf.gz Extended + Core probesets: 112,205 units/transcript clusters, 626,470 groups/probesets.
- MoEx-1_0-st-v1,fullR1,A20080718,MR.cdf.gz Full+Extended+Core probesets: 265,508 units/transcript clusters.
- MoEx-1_0-st-v1,U-Ensembl50,G-Affy,EP.cdf.gz 21,837 units/transcript clusters with Ensembl identifiers, 279,424 groups/probesets.